Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Forum Members in Notrium (FMN) - Official Thread
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Forum Members in Notrium (FMN) - Official Thread

Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    This is the thread to discuss ideas, story etc. of/for FMN.

Current job listing:

Animators:[list]Me (Grim)
    open[/list:u]
    Storywriters:[list]Idiota
    MageKing17
    Arcade
    UberWaffe
    HarmlessHermit
    Erendor
    The Gemini
    Sora
    Zombie[/list:u]
    Musicians:[list]Flikerator
    SFX makers:[list]Flikerator
    Voices:[list]Me (Grim)
    Flikerator
    The Gemini
    Additional ideas and such:[list]Marevix
    Toko

Additional jobs will be listed if any come up. Only people who want to will be on the list. You can apply for a job by posting in this thread or by PMing me.
    #
    Idiota 19 years ago
    I can be a story writer. Perhaps with some other people, like mageking, harmless hermit and/or arcade.
    #
    Toko 19 years ago
    i can bring ideas to the storywriters.....
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    Storywriter here.
    #
    NeoGangster 19 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    This is the thread to discuss ideas, story etc. of/for FMN.

Current job listing:

Animators:[list]open[/list:u]
    Storywriters:[list]Idiota
    Musicians:[list]open[/list:u]
    SFX makers:[list]open[/list:u]
    Voices:[list]open[/list:u]
    Additional ideas:[list]Toko

Additional jobs will be listed if any come up. Only people who want to will be on the list. You can apply for a job by posting in this thread or by PMing me.
    did I miss something O_o
    what exactly is FMN
    could you explain it to me?
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26833&highlight=#26833">http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopi ... ght=#26833</a><!-- m -->
    #
    Marevix 19 years ago
    I can help with witty dialouge and jokes and stuff.
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    SFX and Voices here. Just tell me what you want and I will see what I can do. I would offer for story but you have that covered by almost everyone..

EDIT
    ------
    If by music you mean Midis or Edited Midis I could help put there. Midis arn't Illigal to use I don't think, if they are then I shall have to think of something else to do.
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    We still need animators. Anyone know anyone not on the forums with some flash skill?
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    We still need animators. Anyone know anyone not on the forums with some flash skill?

Mabye ask someone on Newgrounds to do it? There are tons of flash people there. Possibly one good one who likes notrium but doesn't come on the forums?
    #
    Arcade 19 years ago
    I'm willing to work as a story writer.

Notrium Story II died. I lost all my data on it
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    Oh yah btw have we decided what the flash is going to be about? Like the crew surviving or forum members or what?
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    @Flikerator: By music I mean any kind of music, preferably ones without words.

And as I've stated in the name of the topic, it's going to be about Forum Members on Notrium.
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    @Flikerator: By music I mean any kind of music, preferably ones without words.

And as I've stated in the name of the topic, it's going to be about Forum Members on Notrium.

Alright that means I can get some midis (songs with no words at all) and edit them to whatever mood we need. If I can get my music editer to work I can do that too.

Members on Notrium will be awsome, everyone should get a kick out of it

Any ideas on when this will start?
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    We'll see if more people apply for jobs. Time to apply would be two weeks from now (Sunday 27th of Feb. 2005 16:53 or 4:53 PM in GMT+2).

Requests posted after after Sunday 13th of March 2005 16:53 or 4:53 PM in GMT+2 will be ignored.
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    So would you like anything done in the time being? While we wait for others to flock to help us.
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    Well, not really.

I mean, I can't order storywriters to start working, since there might be more people wanting to do their voices and such.

So, just sit back and relax, while you can.
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    I will try...heh if I can. Im excited about the notrium flash(s). Would encourage a lot of people if put o new grounds or such sites.
    #
    Anonymous1157 19 years ago
    Part-time Researcher! I'm a student, that's why I said part time.

Hey, since you'll problably want proof and this is an idea thread, why not hop over to http://www.anywherebb.com/ and get L.IN.OLEUM the programming language. Don't install it with the installer, it might mess up all your text files!
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    Umm... How does Linoleum have anything to do with flash, and if you're applying for a job, please state one from the list, ok?
    #
    Arcade 19 years ago
    Oh yeah, story writers should have different jobs, since there is more of us.

For example I'm not good with telling people what to say, so that's out of the question for me.

I could make an outline of what they could say and what the "episode" will be about.
    #
    Idiota 19 years ago
    I'm mostly good at collecting ideas and putting them in the correct order to make a story
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    "Arcade" said:
    Oh yeah, story writers should have different jobs, since there is more of us.

For example I'm not good with telling people what to say, so that's out of the question for me.

I could make an outline of what they could say and what the "episode" will be about.

I'll do that once we have the whole crew together.
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    Err couldn't resist comming back. Are we going to do ALL the people from notirum, or just the active people?

And also if people don't have mikes for there voices then I will do them if you want, I could probably even invite some girls over to do MageKing's voice

Jk

But yah if nobody can do there voice I can do theres. Anyone know where I could get a free voice masker? (legal of course)
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    Only those who apply for voices are to be done in the flash.

Man, that sounded somewhat weird...
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:

Man, that sounded somewhat weird...

Didn't sound wierd to me. So if Zombie doesn't apply then he won't be in the flash (Just used him as an example)
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    That's right, and you forgot the dot again...
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    That's right, and you forgot the dot again...

You know what!!

YOU KNOW WHAT!

Thanks

Its a bad habit of mine not to ad periods especially after Brackets...Grr. I will try to remember..
    #
    ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
    So, what, I just 'apply'? Do I need to do anything?
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    Yes, Zex. After you apply for the job, you'll first need to wait 'till we have the whole crew together. Then, after storymakers have made the story, we'll see if it's any good. If it is, then the voiceactors record read their lines and record the reading.

I hope you understand that, since I have a feeling that I'm speaking confucingly again...
    #
    UberWaffe 19 years ago
    I submit myself as a story writer. You can read my story in the Projects Corner and decide if I am any good. It is under the 'wrote any stories' thread.
    #
    Flikerator 19 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Yes, Zex. After you apply for the job, you'll first need to wait 'till we have the whole crew together. Then, after storymakers have made the story, we'll see if it's any good. If it is, then the voiceactors record read their lines and record the reading.

I hope you understand that, since I have a feeling that I'm speaking confucingly again...

And then Flikerator submits sound? ^^; Third person I know..

Wow just the application will take a long time. Any estimation (storywriters) how long it will take you to write it up? Im thinking this will be finished near summer...Like everything finished.
    #
    Idiota 19 years ago
    We are in crew gathering face now lol. No nead to estimate when we're ready yet
    #
    Grim Reaper 19 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    We'll see if more people apply for jobs. Time to apply would be two weeks from now (Sunday 27th of Feb. 2005 16:53 or 4:53 PM in GMT+2).

Requests posted after after Sunday 13th of March 2005 16:53 or 4:53 PM in GMT+2 will be ignored.

Anyone going to apply?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    This thing is now officially frozen.

If no more people show interest on this, then it won't be done.
    #
    Forum » Forum Members in Notrium (FMN) - Official Thread
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: