Register
Email: Password:
Forum » SepeMod cancelled... :(

SepeMod cancelled... :(

Teshin 15 years ago
I've been working on a mod for myself a few weeks now, but I decided that anyone can play it..It's called SepeMod.

Name and rank-Major S.K

Mission-Kill the marines, and beat the game with Colt, and the M4

Equipment on the pod-Colt 45, M4, 5400 bullets (Enough?)

Features:

Two new weapons-M4, and Colt 45

New human texture (It's cool!)

New starting place and name (WARNING! IF YOU ARE GOING TO WIN THOSE MARINE BASTARDS, YOU NEED TO BE PRO, LIKE ME!)

A missile launcher in Hermit's home!

New sounds! (All are made by me)

Bugs :

The better pistol texture doesn't show up

En-Joy!

Download the beta of SepeMod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yuohakt7i4m

Sad news, guys...I stopped working on this.. But I'm now working on a new mod (Yay!)

Here's the final version, I've made a new gun and lot's of different stuff (Fixed those sandbags , made a new starting place, made a new friendly alien race, a dog)! And...Umm...Can't remember everything, so try it out!:

http://www.turboupload.com/download/uT3zJHR2eq0Q/SepeModFinal.rar

Make a backup of your "menu.mp3" before you put my own.

Enjoy!
#
Aegis 15 years ago
Nice mod. I like all the extra groan sounds (especially the one which sounds like a burp).
I also like how you designed the enemy base, but there's one problem, the sandbags are on the player's side so only you can shoot through them. Of course this could be part of the level design as Sepe is supposedly the toughest and biggest guy on the block and he can shoot through whatever damn well he wants to shoot through (consider changing his size to 10 for extra Sepeness).
All that's missing is a feeling that you're doing something useful, but this is the first beta.
"Teshin" said:
The better pistol texture doesn't show up
That's why it doesn't have transparency, change it to a .png, take away the white and you're good to go.
Also: Can you remove the backup folders before you upload? It saves precious download time.
#
Teshin 15 years ago
Thanks

I'm now doing a story for the mod, and then I'm going to do a different place where to start.

I wanted that the "Major Sepe" would be a very VERY cool guy, and did you notice his carry weight? 180

BTW, is the M4 good? I think that I should edit the rate of fire
#
Aegis 15 years ago
The weapons are good, but the M4 has far too much knock-back. And for some reason, even with his maximum Sepeness, it's almost impossible to defeat the robots in the desert.
#
Forum » SepeMod cancelled... :(

Your email:
Your name: